Creating interest on the subject through a narrated, transversal and visual communication, expanding readers and users with contents of CSR / Environment
• To bring together in a single platform all the multimedia materials already created and in different locations: texts, local announcements, photos, videos, maps, navigable charts, interviews.
• Design a tree and a navigation interface with maximum flexibility that allows you to reach contents from several points: from the region to works list, related press releases, info materials and vice versa in cross reference mode with access from general to particular.
• Give clear evidence and “denounce” publicly the delays in authorizations of Terna’s works, “blocked” by the bureaucracy and the local vetoes.
• Offer a monitoring tool for institutions
• Start the process of transforming the construction site section into a concrete “showcase” of Terna’s development activities